Bearcat Days Visit Request Form
Saint Vincent College is resuming in-person visits on a limited basis. Visits are available Monday – Friday and select Saturdays. Upon scheduling a date for your visit, our Admission Office will follow-up to confirm the time for your visit. Below are important items to note regarding the guidelines for all on-campus visits:
- All social distancing procedures and best practices for the health and safety of our staff and guests will be followed.
- Masks/cloth face coverings are required.
- Visits are limited to one student and two guests, plus one Admissions representative.
- Faculty meetings are available upon request and will take place at a designated outdoor location (weather permitting) or in the new Dale P. Latimer Library to allow for proper social distancing. When completing the form below, please select whether or not you would like meet with a faculty member during your tour.
- Weather permitting, Admission interviews will be conducted outside or, in the event of inclement weather, in the Admission Welcome Center with six feet of space between staff and guests.
- All areas seen during the tour will be cleaned before and after each visit.
Your Admission representative will provide more information and will be able to answer questions you may have when confirming the time of your tour.
We are excited to welcome you to campus soon!
Please complete the following form to request a Bearcat Days individual campus visit. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
If you are unsure which school your major of interest falls under, see http://www.stvincent.edu/academics for a listing of majors by school.