Become a Part of the Saint Vincent Community
We Can Offer You
- Small classes taught by highly respected professors with real-world experience
- Individual attention and expert advising
- A dynamic learning atmosphere
- An action-oriented research component
- Emphasis on leadership and professional growth
- Integration of technology into the curriculum
- Curriculum aligned with the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- Flexible scheduling in fall, spring, and summer sessions
Saint Vincent College offers a few graduate assistant positions. When positions are available, they are listed on the Human Resources page within their job listings.
Graduate assistant positions cover six credits per semester. Students are required to work 20 hours a week and are paid an hourly wage. Positions are limited and highly competitive.